Thursday, March 17, 2011

What Happens When Your Camera Goes Missing

While unloading pictures from my camera, I noticed some that I had not taken.  You think maybe I can find the culprit?


 Well, obviously it wasn't Chaz because he was playing a video game and didn't even notice anyone behind him.

Um.... he or she took a picture of the toilet.  But it's clean!  Phew.  Thank goodness.  Especially since this was the boy's bathroom


Whoever it was took a picture of Chaz's sign in front of his door.


The bathroom again?


Aha!!!  It was my 7 year old Kyle.  Heh heh.  He couldn't resist the temptation of taking his own picture.  Did he think that one through?  

4 comments:

Marti said...

Love it .. that has happened more times than i can count. I always love when they take that pic of themselves - it wasn't me mom, really... ha ha..

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

lol ohh, how precious...

Luther@Living Grace said...

Life is never dull with kids around...our three boys provide plenty of challenges and and adventures for their parents.

Chris H said...

Oh that is so funny! Trust him to take his own photo.