Friday, March 04, 2011

A Baby Sent From the Stars

Today is my Blogoversary!  I've been blogging for 5 years.  My first post was on March 4, 2006.  Wanna give me the best blogging gift ever?  This one costs nothing.  Vote for Lily through the link right under her picture.  She only has  couple more days and we need to keep her at first place. Read the blog to know why....


Lily is a beauty.  I'm not kidding. Every single picture of see of her I think of two things.  "Gosh, she's so darn cute" and "Man, she has a GREAT family."  She's baby number 10 and this is one lucky girl to have the 9 older siblings she's got.  Not to mention her mom and dad.  Lily has an extra chromosome.  You can read about Patti's Journey HERE.

Vote for Lily by Clicking HERE!!!
Read why...

Well, time has passed and Lily is now one.  I can't believe how much she is growing in beauty and how much her family's heart is growing even still.  As blessed has Patti has been in having 10 wonderful kids, her daughter-in-love will not be having that opportunity naturally.  Naomi had to have a surgery done when her and Jason were dating.  Now she won't be carrying a child in her own womb.  


Her latest blog post: 

Oh Baby Where are You?

Dear Baby,I thought a lot about you today... My other two temporary darlings are
 going home in about 2 weeks and I can't help wondering if you are out there
somewhere already. Are you in a beautiful momma's little tummy, growing just like
you should be?  I miss you a lot today even though I don't even know you yet...
All I know is that this year is going to be the year that we bring you home. I cannot
wait to hold you in my arms for the first time and snuggle you close. Breathe in
your beautiful fresh smell and kiss the top of your head.  My sister emailed me a
story that is a take of off the Welcome to Holland poem and it is about adoption.It made 
me cry.Read more HERE.
  
Naomi and Jason have been caring for kids as foster parents but as you know, they don't stay.  They wish to adopt a child for keeps.  Patti came up with an amazing idea of putting incredibly cute Lily in a photo contest.  The 1st place winner will get $7,000.  Guess where that money will go if Lily wins?  Adoption costs for this beautiful couple to bring home a child.

All you have to do is click on the link under Lily's picture on top and just vote for Lily!  You can even vote from different computers and once every day.  Easy Breezy!

1 comment:

Mama Duck said...

I voted for gorgeous Lily :)
I hope Naomi and hubby welcome their own little angel soon!
xxx