Thursday, March 24, 2011

Dishwasher and Laundry Safe Labels for Kids and Baby!



Applied Labels LLC sent me washable labels to review which I'm excited about since my son attends church nursery 3 times a week.



Applied Labels are Applied Labels LLC's flagship and most popular product.  They're extremely tough, ultra versatile and perfect for labeling:
   *bottles
   *sippy cups
   *shoes
   *school supplies
   *gadgets
   *summer camp gear
   *all those little things that go to early childcare centers

Our labels are available with and without icons or with a second line of custom print.

To label clothing, sandwich an Applied Label with one of our blank backers. For shoes, stick on a Shoe Shield that will keep labels in place all year long.


It's always been a problem labeling his sippy cups.  Every single time, while checking him in I'd have to put on a new tape and write his name with black marker.  Then when I'd go to wash the cup, it would leave behind sticky stuff on it.  It eventually starts to pick up dirt so it's gross.  So I tried the labels for a week.  Believe me, this cup goes through a lot of abuse so here is pictures.  These LAST.

After 1 wash
After 12 washes
Trust me, these cups are carried around the house, the yard, to church, in the van, to bed, and washed sometimes up to twice a day IN THE DISHWASHER.  So it can take abuse and washing.  There wasn't even a scratch on the label and the edges are not wearing off.  It's as if I had just applied. Yay!



Since sometimes Caleb's shoes are also taken off in nursery or just lost, these work perfect to apply on them.  Just put a label on and then a clear sticker (shoe shield) over it.  His little feet are outside running around the yard right now and those labels aren't getting any abuse.  Remember, I kept my label simple for the sake of putting on my blog but you can also put your phone number on it.  I mean, these labels are good for so many purposes.  You can have it for whatever you want!  I am imagining them right now labeling my cupboards because I can wipe them without the labels coming off.


You can see more at their:
Website
Facebook
Twitter

******
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

Zion said...

We do nursery 2 or 3 times a week too. What a great product!