Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Finally Found a Way to Not Lose My Keys!


I hate not being able to show you the cool things I can do with a product since my camera is STILL on it's way back from the shop.  However, I've had plenty fun with the Gripole.  :D  Tee hee..... The best think I can do is show you the video first.  Just looking at the picture to the left you'd probably say "What the heck is that?"  Once you watch the video you'll say "Ahhhh... I see."



I'm so forgetful with keys.  Often I'll just set them down anywhere.  I put one of these on my key chain and when I walk in the door, I literally just put it right on my door as soon as I walk in the house.  These are so strong you'd be surprised what it can hold.  Once while I was cooking, I used 4 of these to put my cell up on the fridge so I could see texts that came in and easily respond . I've used it to hold things on my fridge. It's just super convenient.  You know me, I'm a gadget lover of any kind!  Anything that makes my life easier I'm happy about.  I've had friends tried to get one of these from me but I love them too much to share. Ha!

*****
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

3 comments:

Chris H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris H said...

OOO I'm off to see if we can get them here!
Love the look of them.
fingers Crossed.....

Virginia Revoir said...

I know! I have so much fun with them. Also, I hate digging for my keys in my purse so I just used them to keep my keys hooked up on my handle.