Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Bath thyme Body Milk Review


I looooove being surprised by a product that I thought was just gonna be like all the others.  I mean, to me lotion is almost always just lotion.  I don't expect a whole lot out of it.  So when I got Body Milk Zinnia and put some on, right away I was surprised by the wonderful scent that came from it. Then my husband walked in the room and said, "Did you put on perfume?  You smell really nice!"  Hmmmm.... so I picked it up and put some more on!  Shoot, this scent actually stayed on me longer than perfume, plus is was sooo moisturizing.   I really truly like this lotion.  I keep it right at my kitchen sink for easy access to keeping my hands moisturized after washing dishes.  (and my arms, neck, legs, etc.)  It's just so yummy to use!  It didn't feel greasy in any way either.  I had no problems at all with the pump and I actually keep the lock it came with so my little ones don't pump it all out.  It's mine.  Miiiiiine!  <--- Said that last "mine" with an evil laugh.

Bath thyme Body Milk
Indulge yourself with the moisturising and firming action 100% botanical derivative base enriched pure plan essential oil, vitamin E to stimulate healthy tissue and provide antioxidants to the skin with added Shea butter to leave the skin felling soft, delicate smooth and perfect moisturised.

ZinniaBenefit from scent: The clean refreshing fragrance of Zinnia will enliven the mind and body and leave the skin refreshed and smooth without being greasy. 



*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: