Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Fun with Couponing and Freebies

$60 worth of products for FREE
I'm pretty sure it's because of Extreme Couponing that people are starting to really figure it out.  I guess the easiest for me is through Coupon Sense because I don't have to spend my time looking for online coupons or even look through the ads.  I do look through them but not always thoroughly.  So far getting 10 papers every Sunday has worked best for me since Fry's does a lot of 10 item deals.

So here is my latest deal!  How much did it cost me?  Wellll, my order was -.67 cents!

I saved 110% my receipt says.  Amazing!

I worked out a deal with some of my neighbors.  They each told me their favorite product and when I get coupons for those, I give them several for free and in return they give me their coupons every time it comes in the mail.  So my neighbor is getting the 4 Crest toothpastes shown in the picture.  :)

If you decide to try Coupon Sense, please let them know that I referred you!  I love them!
Referral Number:2017636
Post a Comment