Saturday, July 30, 2011

No More Excuses

Ohhh, I just figured I was safe from having to weigh myself but ever since EatSmart offered to send me their EatSmart Precision Digital Bathroom scale, I knew I had no more excuses.

It's sooo pretty and slim!  I love, love how you just step on to weigh yourself. There is no tapping to turn it on.  It's just ready to go.  The picture doesn't do it justice.  It's classy and sleek looking.  It has an extra large backlit 3.5" display and "Step-On" Technology.  Right now, with the link I gave you above it's 24% off so a savings of $9.  (I love savings). 


I do love being healthy, it's just hard when I get off track to force myself onto a scale.  Actually, I'll generally just ignore weighing myself but now I can't.  I have it under our living room armour so any family member can use it.  We love it!  It's just a great way to conclude the previous weeks eating habits whether it's good or bad.  The scale tells the truth.  


Other people love EatSmart scales also.  Check out more reviews on Facebook!

No comments: