Friday, October 29, 2010

Make Your Own Quick Ninja Mask

24850_Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Halloween Costumes at Target.com


This is funny.  I was actually looking for a pattern to make Kyle a ninja mask.  In the search I found this and after the kids all saw it, they went straight to their closet to make this for themselves. Talk about creative and cheap!



Well, we had to try it for ourselves!  So I thought, what's a mom to do?  Right when I finished my mask, my friend calls.  So I'm a mom ninja.  Works for me.

Below: Ninja Buddies!!!  I would tell you who that is in the mask next to me but then I would have to kill you.  It would not be very ninja like of me to tell.

24850_Spend $50, Get Free Shipping on Halloween Costumes at Target.com

3 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

This is very cute! On fb it looked for a sec like you converted.

Virginia Revoir said...

I know, Mrs. C! Hahahahaha! What's funny is that I knew you would think this because that's the first thought that came to my head too with how it looked.

Anonymous said...

This is the BEST ninja hood I have found! My son is soooo excited! Thanks!