Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Be Good to Yourself!


These are sooooo fun!  Montagne Jeunesse Masque  just come in these individual packs you can buy at most stores.  


Since I like to peel things I tried the Peel Off Passion first.  It was fun!  Haha.  I let it dry and since it was clear, my skin looked like a plastic doll.  I could hardly move my face.  It worked fast to make a masque.  Then I sat down and had my girls peel it off. Wow!  If you have any yucky stuff stuck in your pores it's gonna come out.  Then I was surprised by how soft and clean my face looked.  I loved it!  Actually, I plan on heading to the store since it's incredibly affordable.  I'm talking anywhere from $1 on sale to maybe $1.59 for each one.  That's nothing.


I also tried the Fudge-Sauna and Mud Pac facial cleanse. Actually, those two times I got the family in on it and we were all walking around with masques on.  Then we washed our faces and of course it felt awesome!  We had so much fun doing the mud packs together and it gave me that fun spa experience without the big bill.

On Facebook and Twitter!

*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: