The winner is DINA!!!
March 4th is my fifth Blogoversary! I've enjoyed blogging these past five years so to celebrate, lets do a giveaway!
Even before I had any girls, I used to realize how many moms didn't realize their little girls' were showing their undies while playing. Like on the playground, sitting in circle time in the classroom, spinning like my girls do when they are playing ballerina. I always said "When I have a daughter, I'm gonna have to buy some sort of bloomers for them to keep them modest." Well, I don't know if you've noticed, those are hard to find.
Sparkle Farms sent me the cutest little bloomer shorts that they can put under their dresses while playing. Since my little princesses wear skirts and dresses quite often, these are perfect. I've tried putting shorts under their dresses but since they don't fit snugly around the leg, it doesn't always cover their little undies.
Why Sparkle Farms bloomer shorts rock:
$25 per set or $12 each
- 95% cotton makes the bloomers breathable and comfortable
- 5% spandex helps the bloomers maintain their shape
- Form-fitting style that won't show up under skirts and dresses
- Hygenic (picture your daughter sitting in the sandbox)
- Privacy - Private parts should be kept private
Anyhoo! Sparkle Farms is giving away a set of these and they come in a pack of 3!
How to Enter:
US & Canada Bloggers Only
Requirements. Fulfill the first step and leave me a comment that you did so. Please include a way to contact you if you win:
1. It's easy! Must be a follower of this blog thru GFC or Subscribe. (On my sidebar)
Please leave a comment saying you are a follower of both this blog (1 entry)
That is the first entry
When fulfilling each of these, please leave a separate comment for each one and on March 15, 2011 at 3pm I will use Random.org to pick a winner. :)
3. Tweet or Facebook about this contest and leave a comment with the link. (1 entry)
4. Follow Meet Virginia on Facebook (1 entry)
5. Follow @Amazingsix on Twitter (1 entry)
6. Leave a comment on Sparkle Farm's BLOG (1 entry)
7, Blog about his contest! (3 entries! Please leave 3 separate comments for this one)
REMEMBER: Please include a way to contact you. You can have up to 9 entries!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.
Sponsored by Tomoson.com