Friday, June 27, 2008

My Poor...Wet... Laptop

New Update: Okay, so it turns on, but it gets stuck at times loading Windows. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I will probably have to reload Windows and stuff. ARgh. I'm just glad the whole thing is not busted. I mean, Ivy SOAKED it with water gun till water was coming out. It's a miracle it even turns on. So, we'll see how it goes. I gotta go buy Windows Software to do this. When I bought this laptop from someone, she promised to mail over the cd it came with. She had lost it so, go figure, I haven't gotten it. Will have to go invest. Or go buy another laptop. We'll see. :)

Update: IT WORKS! IT WORKS! IT WORKS! IT TOOK AWHILE BUT ONCE IT DRIED OUT IT STARTED WORKING AGAIN. YEEHAW! (I'm so excited. Can you tell?)

Last night while I was out with my friends, Charles was hanging out with his friend Roger at our house. Well, right when I walked in the door one of my boys told me that my laptop is broken. I'm like, "whhhaaaat?" Oh my. I hope this isn't true. My husband told me that Ivy got a squirt gun and went straight for my laptop. Before daddy could get her, my laptop was completely and totally soaked. Charles unplugged it. Later after it dried out some, I saw that it was completely dead still. Today, it turned on but it freezes when it's tries to load windows. You have to know, that is my baby! I take it with me places like to coffee shops and stuff. Sometimes while laying in bed I'll read other blogs. It's just my ultimate , amazing, and awesome toy. So, you know, I'm a little bummed. Right now I am typing on my gargantuan computer. Well, it feels that way to me after working on a little laptop for so long. It's harder to type on this bigger keyboard. Gosh. I'm so spoiled. I should quit complaining. I hope my laptop works again! Gosh, I love living in America. I know I say that a lot. I can't help it! We have such an abundance here. I am grateful I have a computer at least. Still.... I love my laptop.
Post a Comment