Saturday, June 14, 2008

Celebrating My Twenties!!!








Today, on Flag Day, I am 29 years old! I am celebrating my twenties. That is my theme today since it's my last year in my twenties. This is my family. I was raised in a Christian home, praise God! My mom and dad have stayed married all this time. That alone is a miracle these days! The top three pics are of me on my 18th birthday, one of my birthdays holding my present (I totally remember insisting sticking that big phone I got in doll package), and another older birthday. The rest of are my sisters and I (I am the blonde one of course), my mom and dad, and an old fashion portrait taken when I was sixteen. It has been a good 29 years. Now I get to tell everyone that I'm in my twenties and my husband is in his 30's. Ha ha. He is only 3 years older than me. Today for my birthday I'm going to a water park. Next week we will be celebrating with my family. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday"

I wish I was 29 again. But then you would be only 8. So that wouldn't work. But then again, I wouldn't mind having you home again and keeping me on my toes...
Love, Mom
Don't worry, your Mommmy is going to bake you a special Cake!!!!!.. Was going to have you a cake sooner ,but getting our girls together and their familys,is like rounding up a couple of wild horses at times...heeeee :)

Chris H said...

I should be celebrating my 40's, cos in a few months I will be *gulp* 50!!!! I hope you have a wonderful 3oth!