Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Skillet Bacon Jam Review


Whoa!  What is skillet bacon jam?
 (That was the same question I had so I just HAD to try this out for myself.)


Here's what they say:
We make this bacon spread condiment called bacon jam..you say what?.. that’s right, we use niman ranch bacon and render it down along with onions, balsamic and other spices . It cooks for several hours until it is a perfect blend of smoky, tangy, savory and slightly sweet….basically spreadable bacony goodness!  USDA approved.
more information is available at www.skilletbaconjam.com or contacteat@skilletstreetfood.com
*****************************
Well, so after I got it I looked up all the uses for it.
We like to put it on our burger, serve it on crostini, perhaps on a grilled cheese, as a substitute for bacon on a BLT, or maybe the base for a vinaigrette.
Yum!
I also put some in the eggs I was scrambling for my family and they loved the added flavor.  I think my favorite though is using it in the burger. 




Did you know Skillet Bacon Jam was featured on a segment of the Today Show for the best mail order food gifts for the holidays?

*************

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: