Monday, May 23, 2011

BrytonPick -Floss Review



This is really interesting so I wanted to try it. You know when you're in a restaurant and that annoying thing is stuck in your tooth?  Well, no one wants to pull out a line of floss right in the middle of a restaurant and start flossing.  So then you make funny faces trying to lick it out of your tooth.  LOL.

I tried the BryonPick-Floss and it's discreet when using it and it's reusable for about a month.  It's flexible, flat and in a case where you can even carry it in your wallet.  Pretty darn cool and convenient. :D

Product Info:
String FREE, Reusable and Portable Dental Floss for people on-the-go or those who are unable to floss (or hate flossing). Great for people wearing braces or Invisalign. Credit card size carry-pouch included. .



*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: