Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How I Made Wood Beautiful Again


I have this wood piano sitting in my living room that likes to collect dust.  Recently I was thinking about selling it because we still don't have a bench for it and it wasn't looking all that beautiful.  Lucky me, Scott's Liquid Gold sent me some of their Wood Cleaner & Preservative and Wood Wash Concentrate.  One night while my kids were sleeping I thought I'd give it a try.

Here are the pics.  It's kind of embarrassing but I didn't realize how dusty it had become till I moved the plant and all the stuff off of it.  Yikes! 


I have dusted this many times but it needed more than that.


It was super easy because all I had to do is put some on the cloth and start wiping down the piano.  My husband was working on the computer, looked, over and said "Holy cow!  The piano looks beautiful!"

See for yourself.  :)  Here is a before and after.

Before

After
Whoa! It's beautiful. Then I started turning on other wood products around me. They also sent me their wood floor cleaner. Although I don't have wood floor, it says I could use it on tile too. I was sooo surprised how fast it cleaned my tile compared to my usual method. :) Loved it so I'm sharing about it!

Links:
Scotts Liquid Gold's
Website
Facebook
Twitter


*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: