Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mother-ease Cloth Diapers Review




Mother-ease Cloth Diapers sent me their All in One cloth diaper.  I was surprised how comfortable it looked and wondered how easy it would be to use and also wash.

I put it on while Caleb played around the house and I loved the snaps on the side that are adjustable for size!  Even around the legs.  I had bad experiences back 7 years ago when putting my son in cloth diapers.  He soaked through all the time and it just took too much time, energy, and ruined clothes so I went to disposables.  A few years later and now I'm excited to give it another try with better cloth diapers that I didn't know existed.  Mother-ease Cloth Diapers has been around since 1991 but I didn't know about them the first time.

The next test was nap time!  I laid him down.  I have to admit, this cloth diaper looked super comfy.  Once he woke up, guess what?  He did a pretty good soaking but it stayed in the cloth diaper.  Then I put it in the wash. After washing and drying I pulled it out to inspect and it looked great still!


Convenience at its Best

Just as handy as any disposable and much more leakproof, our Mother ease All In One cloth diapers are highly breathable with the same side venting and adjustable snap enclosures as the Air Flow™ Snap Cover. Elastic all around gives the baby a comfortable, "no restriction" stretchy fit. The inner fabric is made of our knit cotton terry. The outer waterproof fabric is the same as we use in our covers, 100% polyester bonded to a durable urethane. 


Environmentally Friendly

The Mother-ease factory is powered by 100% green energy generated mostly from wind power but also solar panels and geothermal energy.

If this is your reason to cloth diaper, you have found the company which was built on being Environmentally Friendly.

NO Offshore or Outsourced manufacturing! 

For more information about our Mother ease all in one cloth diapers and diaper fabrics, click here.
Wondering about the cost?

A Cost Comparison of Prefolded Diapers,
Mother-ease® One Size™ Diapers and Disposable Diapers
The graph below compares the costs of Prefolded or Contoured diapers and Velcro Wraps with the costs of Disposable diapers and the costs of the Mother-ease® One Size™ Diaper System consisting of 24 One Size™ diapers, 12 Snap In Liners and 12 Air Flow™ covers (4 covers in 4 sizes) This includes the cost of laundering.





*I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

4 comments:

Zion said...

Oh yeah! You know I'm on board, that does look like a super comfy brand.

Avital said...

I use a diaper service, and I love my cloth diapers. Gage has never gotten a diaper rash, not once in his entire life...my older son who was in disposables use to get diaper rash all the time. I love using cloth, and would love to use my own, but I just have to be realistic ...I could never keep up with the laundry, I know it's not actually that much, but I can't keep up with it now (I HATE doing laundry!) so even adding one more load every two days would be too much for me.

Kerrie McLoughlin said...

oh my gosh, i was so excited to see this because we have been using motherease for TEN YEARS now! i've never tried another brand and love them. i once did a guest post at lifeasmom.com about how we saved enough on cloth diapers to get my husband a fishing boat! with 5 kids, our savings are into the thousands!

Amber said...

I love love love cloth diapers. They look so much cuter than disposables and are way more leak resistant. I usually use bum genius but this brand looks just as good. I will have to do more research and compare the products :)