Monday, April 25, 2011

LifeShare Custom Photo Cards Mother's Day Promotion


LifeShare let me try using their online program to make a Mother's Day card for my mom.  I'm not an overly creative person when making stuff but it was fun to go through and try different styles of cards. If you like scrapbooking, you'll love this program too.  

The card came out absolutely beautiful and I loved the quality of it too!  It's way better than any I've bought in a store.  To top it off, and this is my favorite, all I do is make the card exactly the way I like and then they ship it!  They work very fast in getting these out so I'm really impressed.  They also have great customer service so if you have any questions you can definitely get a hold of them easy through email, phone, or Facebook.

Since I got package #1004 which is $15.08 for the 7 large cards plus postage option, I get to go back and make more!!  Whoo hoo!  I'm excited about making more. That's only $2.15 PER card.  Awesome deal!  If you order, please tell them that Meet Virginia sent you!




Product Information:
LifeShare is the newest online photo sharing company.   We print, address and mail high quality custom photo cards that are 30% larger and 40% less than competitors.  LifeShare is easy and fun to use. Simply log in to your secure account, upload photos and create cards with templates, papers and embellishments.  At LifeShare, we specialize in the personal touch. Create just one card at a time and get the same great price! You will love using LifeShare and the reaction you get from all who receive a custom card sent by you!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

No comments: