Sunday, April 03, 2011

Mother's Day is Coming!


I look for creative ways to give my mom a note, card, or gift.  I don't always like to just drive over to the store and pick out a generic card. I mean, it's nice sometimes but it's just neat to be creative and try something different.

Snapily.com let me make an animated printed gift and I loved the result!  I picked out a Mother's Day themed card and which pictures I wanted to use to make the animated card.

It came out so neat looking and I guess what shocked me even more was the low price.  I'm excited and I'm already working on making another card.  This is a unique gift you can't find anywhere else and much less expensive than a store bought card. Plus it's personalized!

Want to see how mine came out? It changes pictures as you move the card so I thought it's be really neat to show our family picture when we were young and then as teens. I loved it!





Info about Snapily.com
'Wow' your loved ones with our 3D Animated Cards!

  • It's Easy! - Upload your photo/s to view an instant preview
  • It's Affordable! - Quality printed photo cards as low as $2.99
  • It's Awesome! When being original matters, send your own


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://amitkumaragarwal.blogspot.com

Open This Blog for
MBA Pp Ts
Interview Questions And Answers
Case Study s
AmoZon Online Store
AmoZon Best Deals

Etc.