Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hugh Grant Pulls One on Tabloids

I've always disagreed with the issues of Papparazzi chasing Hollywood stars.  I don't care what anyone says, the ways that some "reporters" or photographers get their news should be illegal. Hacking into voicemails?  Wildy chasing them in the streets?  I don't know if you've ever got a chance to watch a video of a photographer verbally assaulting a hollywood star, driving her to tears, just so he could take a picture and call her wacky.  There is something seriously wrong with it.  To me, anyone that says "Well, if they don't like it they can get off the stage" makes me think they are just jealous.

I was cheering for Hugh Grant in this article called "Hugh Grant 1, Tabloids 0" because he gave them a taste of their own medicine by recording a set up phone conversation.   


Don't get me wrong, I don't care what goes on in the Hollywood world.  Frankly, I'm so tired of the magazines in the groceries store while I'm checking out.  I know it's all a bunch of crud so I never bother to pick them up.  I guess I'm just so disgusted at what kinds of things they write about and accuse.  SO WHAT if any, IF AT ALL, were true, how is it my business?  It's not!  People go to watch movies because they enjoy the entertainment.  Of course our sinful nature loves to get tidbits of garbage on someone so we can feel better about ourselves, but would we want to be treated that way?  No way.  


When, oh, when are they gonna put some restraints on these companies?  It's out of control. 

No comments: