Friday, January 28, 2011

Babies That'll Keep Your Weight Off


This picture (above) is hilarious!  I had to share it again with you from a year ago.  Just as soon as I was taking this picture, Ashley went for the cactus.  I was able to stop her just in time.  Ha ha. That is parenting for you.  Preventing stuff like this from happening alllll the time. My son Caleb is getting into everything.  Climbing everything in site.  I can't even put him in a crib anymore because he just climbs right out.  He's not even 1 1/2 and he's in a toddler bed.  I have forgotten how hard boys are with this danger stuff.  I pull him off computer desks, dinner table, counters, bathroom counters, the sink, the boy's bunkbed. You name it.  He keeps me on my toes!


In the picture above I am 6 months pregnant with Caleb.  Well, it's hard to tell but baby Ashley has a black eye.  You know, sometimes I wonder if it's just God's way of keeping us mom on our toes.  Whew!  I knew Ashley gave me a run for my money but still nothing like Caleb.  What in the world am I gonna do when all my kids are in school? I'll have to get a Stair Stepper or something.  Or maybe clean like a mad woman.


Above: That was when I was 36 weeks pregnant with baby Caleb.  I should have known what I was in for because he made the pregnancy a wild ride!  That was one tough baby to carry.  Haha.  I'm so scared to go through what I went through again.  Now that he's a year he's keeping me running at all times.  

In fact, today I am buying a baby gate for him so he can be nice and protected.  And so can my sanity.

I want to share something about Chaz and our big change for him on my other Meet Chaz blog if you'd like to visit!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Ian is so much harder than Olivia was. I think it must be a boy thing. Nothing would keep him in his crib past 2 years old. At least he will get back into bed now when he gets sleepy (big boy bed). I don't have a drawer, window or door that isn't baby proofed and its all because of him! Ha!