Friday, June 26, 2009

What Is That???!

One night we didn't have anything planned. Charles asked, "so what do you want to do?" I said, "let's have an ice cream/game night!" So he went to the store and bought 3 different gallons of ice cream and toppings while I set up Junior Pictionary. We had just bought it so we hadn't showed the kids how to play it yet. We set up two teams with three people on each team. Charles and I each had to have one little kid and one big kid on their team so he got Kyle, who's five, for the little kid and I got Ivy who's three. Ashley was sleeping by then. I knew it'd be interesting when it came to be Ivy's turn to draw. It was so funny because Ivy had a card that told her to draw a stop sign so Charles (in the picture) is explaining to her how to draw it. When Ivy started drawing, we were yelling out anything from a flower to a dinosaur. She was trying to draw a car next to a stop sign. When we didn't get it right, she started to cry. She couldn't get why we didn't see what she was drawing. LOL!

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

LOL Cute! I'm sure she'll be a champ at it when she's a little older.

Daddy Forever said...

We've played Pictionary with our kids. I get a kick out of the drawings my kid come up with.