Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Turned 30!



Flag Day is my birthday so Sunday was my birthday this year. I didn't do much because I'm still totally exhausted from everything that has happened the last 2 weeks. It was very hard just to wake up for church and get ready. Thankfully I have a wonderful husband who popped out of bed early and got everyone ready. He wanted me to take my time. He asked me what I wanted to do for my birthday and being that I can only eat soft foods, I opted for Hometown Buffet over my favorite Chinese buffet. We went there by ourselves and had a wonderful, peaceful time. My five year old son Kyle was witnessing and telling everyone he passed about Jesus. He was giving them witnessing tracks. He does that wherever he goes. I'm so proud of him! After we ate, I just wanted to go home and sleep. I don't feel like the same person these last few weeks. I don't have much energy and I don't last awake very long. We went home and we all slept for 2 hours while the older two boys played video games. We woke up just in time to get ready for the evening service. I felt much better and more refreshed and we had a great church service that night. :D I had a nice and peaceful day. On Saturday, we are actually going to have a party for my 30th birthday just because it's an easier day and I'll be feeling much better. I can't believe I'm 30! A new chapter in my life. I pray that this chapter will be even better than the last. I made some pretty dumb decisions in my twenties. LOL. Then again, my relationship with Jesus grew so much better in my twenties. I hope to mature in the faith and grow closer to Him.

2 comments:

Tereza said...

happy happy birthday! 30 is not so bad:)

Daddy Forever said...

Happy birthday! I can't believe your birthday is the day after my wife and two oldest kids.