Wednesday, June 03, 2009

My Dad's Birthday!














Last week was my dad's birthday and so we swam at their community pool at The Lakes and celebrated with some yummy German Chocolate Cake. :D What's even more exciting is that I can only count on two hands how many times I've seen my own dad in shorts my whole life. Yeah, I know. He never wears shorts. So, there is proof right there. We didn't meet till 7:30pm so it was nice an cool out and it was nice to swim at night for a change. :D




























































3 comments:

F. McButter Pants said...

Looks like you have lots family around. Good for you.

Your little family is adorable. I was checking out your slide show.

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

:] You look ok! I'm glad to hear from you again!

Virginia Revoir said...

Actually, these pictures were taken two days before I left to Mexico for dental work. We decided the next night at midnight that we would just leave and go. It wasn't planned. My dad took me so we got to spend time together. I am not doing good now! I'm taking Tylenol/Codeine every 4 hours and in bed a lot. I can't wait till it's all over with. I miss taking care of my family.