Friday, June 05, 2009

More Birthday Party Fun

My friend Ramczi has 6 kids and she was celebrating two of her daughter's birthdays at a park with a splash pad. Several families from church were invited so it was a great time of fellowshipping and playing with the kids. I love, love, love the pictures of Charles with the girls. He pushed them on the swings for awhile. The boys were usually off playing with their buddies and having a blast. As you can see, my daughter Ashley was still healing from her black eye. She had fell in the bathroom when I was trying to help her get ready for a bath. I felt so bad! I almost edited the photo to not show the black eye in all these last week of pictures but I decided to keep it authentic. This is a journal about daily life! So, there's her sweet little face with a black eye that is finally healing nicely. :P























































No comments: