Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I Love Fellowshipping With Friends






I love to fellowship with friends! Our friends, Ramczi and Aron, have 6 children and they invited us all over one night to swim and have yummy ribs. We brought over some snacks and corn on the cob. I couldn't really eat with them that night (which explains why I'm six months preggo and have only gained 5lbs) but we had fun talking and watching all of our kids play together. Together we have 11 kids (soon to be 12). The kids get along great and love to swim so it was a fun night for all of us. :D I wish I had been more talkative with Ramczi but I couldn't because of the pain I was having in my mouth. Darn. I feel bad about that. I'm gonna have to invite them over to my house soon to make up for it. :)

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

That's sweet. Be sure to post pics of that party, too!