Friday, June 05, 2009

My Dentist Fixed Me

My Dentist fixed me! Last minute, before the weekend came, I checked to see if maybe I needed packing done where my wisdom teeth were pulled. Turns out I needed it badly and I had exposed bone where it was supposed to me healing. On top of it, an infection was there. Good thing I went to the ER two days ago because they gave me antibiotics just in case that was happening. After they put medicated packing in, I felt 80% better. Yes! Ahhhh.... no more complaining from me guys. :D

3 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oh, good grief, Virginia. I can't believe how awful this has been for you. And what's really sad is that I'm worried about how much this whole "fiesta" is gonna cost, too. Bleh.

SO glad you are finally feeling 80 percent better. SO glad you went to the ER before. Just the what-ifs are too scary to think about with the baby.

Chris H said...

I can't believe what a dreadful time you have had with your teeth! I'm so glad you are now on top of it...
I dread having any teeth removed, just my luck I'll bleed to death. *sigh*

Virginia Revoir said...

Well, he said that there is nothing wrong that the original dentist did. It's just that what's happened to me doesn't happen to everyone. He said dry socket is extremely painful and it's because the blood clot that is supposed to form there, removed itself by accident. So they had to pack it with their own stuff. I still love my dentist I went to but this also happened to a friend of mine that went had her wisdom teeth removed here in the states. She actually almost died from bleeding so much. It's crazy. I hope I'm done with dental work for several years. IT's been a nightmare.