Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Down But Not Out

I have a different pain now in my mouth. Although my jaw unlocked and the pain from that is gone, my other teeth started really hurting. Or maybe its the gum area from all the pressure that was put on it. I had to go back on my Tylenol/Codeine pills. As much as I hate it, I've had to stay in bed and will all day today. My hubby is refilling my medicine right now at the pharmacy. Uh...okay...ouch! My one year old, Ashley, just came up to me with her play phone and wanted me to talk to "papa" so she hit it on my mouth my accident. She cried when she saw my reaction. Girls are so sensitive emotionally! LOL. She's so cute. I didn't even get mad at her. It hurts too much to stand up. Oh, I missed a fun babyshower I wanted to go to last night! For my friend who just had a baby girl after she's already had 4 boys. I would've loved to see all the girl gifts. Hee hee.... So cute! Anyway, since I'm in bed today, I'm keeping my laptop next to me to fight off the boredom. I miss doing my chores, cooking, and doing crafts. I have so much to get caught up on. The house is not looking as pretty anymore! It'll have to wait. This experience is not so bad because it makes me appreciate my health. Some people experience chronic pain all the time. It NEVER goes away and it's like that for years for them. When you are down and out, it's a good time to count your blessings. By the way, I could hardly go to sleep last night because Caleb would NOT stop being crazy in my stomach! Everytime I would start to pass out, he'd start doing the running man or something. Haha. Finally, I said "Caleb, pleeeease go to sleep!" :D

1 comment:

Chris H said...

Sounds like Caleb is going to be a night boy! Hope your pain is getting better mate.