Saturday, May 30, 2009

Encouraging Comments and Helpful Husband


Kids from left: Chaz, Kyle, Ryan, Ivy, Ashley and
Caleb in mommy's tummy
To my friends who wrote me, yet again, you have totally encouraged me. Thank you! I got your comments and they made me smile. I'm so encouraged. My Tylenol/Codeine didn't kick in till the second dose 4 hours later and when it did, I was so relieved! My husband bought me soup and I was able to sip it. Yum! I wasn't hungry even though I hadn't eaten for 24 hours. The pain was too much to think about food but little Caleb needed me to eat food! :) I have a sweet and incredible husband who would care for me. I came back from the trip to a totally clean house like I left it. He didn't want me to come back to the stress of a dirty house along with feeling bad. He took the kids today on errands. He's just incredible. Man, I'm so lucky. So, so lucky.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oh, my word. I'm so sorry you had such an awful time of it. AND not feeling relief until the second dose... torture!

Glad you are well. Here's hoping no more dental work for a bit for you. ((hug))

Chris H said...

Remind me NEVER to get me teeth out then! So glad you finally have some pain relief that works!