Thursday, May 21, 2009

Finally... Ashley Has Pigtails!




I've been waiting for a year and a half to be able to do something with little Ashley's hair besides just letting it look like a mullet. Seriously. Finally one day, while I was doing Ivy's hair, Ashley came up to me in the bathroom. She turn around and motioned for me to do her hair. She even handed me a brush. Okay, cute! She's already been asking me to paint her fingernails and toenails so I thought I'd give it a try. I had just enough to make the pigtails and I was so happy. Yay! After having three boys before any girls, I am so grateful to have girls I can do cute stuff with.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

and it's super cute! love it! (:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Oh, that is cute! Now that I have a girl, we discover the older brother eats the hairbows.

Bummer.

Chris H said...

I can soooo remember having to wait ages till I could put pigtails in my girls hair! With Amanda it only took 5 months, she had lots of hair as an infant! Same with Lacy.. but Kelly took about 2 years to get enough hair! Ashley looks adorable.