Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Are You Bored...Yet?


Just in case you are bored, I'll give you a really boring blog to read. This is my boring closet. Just to let you know, I took it all apart, donated lots of stuff, put it all back together, organized my shoes and color coordinated my clothes. See? Boring, huh? I thought it was great! This last month I've been completely going through each room and organizing it. I have to get totally finished because come July, I'll be homeschooling again, and I don't want any clutter ANYWHERE. I'm almost done. I just have my husband's office (which is also the Wii room), the garage, my kid's closet, and the hallway closet and the whole house will officially be finished. :D Yay!

3 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

I love this post! Not boring at all! What a great job!!!

Chris H said...

Ahhh de-cluttering is so good for the soul! I love doing it! Makes me feel all tidy!

Amber said...

I agree with Chris H, decluttering just make me feel happy.