Thursday, June 30, 2011

We Love Anonymous Commenters, Yes We Do

Oh, I miss, I miss, I miss my camera.  I wish I could share pictures with you but I can't.

By the way, I had to take the anonymous option to comment back off my blog since right away I started getting critical people that are too scared to insult without sharing their identity.  Sorry if it ruined it for nice and polite people.  I tend to attract the overly critical type.

In reply to a recent anonymous comment, of course not everyone is going to understand how others can handle or even want a large family.  Not everyone wants a large family.  Fortunately for us God has given us a free will.  The day someone shows me a scripture in the bible that says to limit the amount of children is the day I might consider your point of view.  Good luck though finding that scripture.  Children are an inheritance from the Lord.  Whether you are poor or rich.  

By the way, I've gained 11 lbs back!  Have mercy.  I've been so busy that I've hardly had time to eat though.  I have NO idea how that happened.  No joke.  Something has definitely changed since I turned 30.  My body is betraying me.  I need to have a talk with my metabolism and remind her of the days I could down Big Macs and still lose weight.  Those days are very good memories.  Sigh.  Waaaaaait a minute.  My heart is bigger now.  It's holding love for allll my kids.  Maybe that explains the poundage.

By the way, check out this hilarious parenting technique!  LOL.  I can't imagine every being brave enough to do it.  But it's hilarious to watch!

Post a Comment