Saturday, September 20, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!



A friend of ours works at the baseball stadium so gave each of us tickets to see a game. When I got there, I was prepared to go up high in the bleachers. So when I looked at the tickets to find our seats, I couldn't believe we were only eight rows from the front! I had never been that close to the grass. Plus, I love baseball. So all of us had fun and I got to explain to the boys again all about how the game works. I mean, we play in the backyard sometimes but this was professional! Ha ha.. so we had fun and Ashley got to jump up with me a few times while I yelled and hollered. It was so, so, so fun. It was such a blessing because I knew those were expensive seats and it was so great to be closer and almost catch a fly ball! Of course I couldn't of caught it because I was watching out for my all my kid's heads and ready to throw myself on top of them so they wouldn't get hurt. Lol. Yesterday we were driving home from somewhere and my three year old Ivy said, "Mommy, can we go see baseball again?" Definitely!

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

HEY, I'm praying for you guys. I'm glad to see God is blessing you big.