Saturday, September 13, 2008

Here Goes...


(Ha ha! I love that picture of the lady ironing. I get a giggle every time I see it.)

So, you know... I used to write more in depth about my life. Daily happenings. But when I started getting criticism from the crazies, I stopped. I made my life blogs more about highlights. Which is good! But... that is not always real writing. So, I would like to share more. I've been blogging 2 years now and I have over 700 posts. Yay! I love, love, love looking back on my old posts and seeing how much has changed. I even begun to print out the pages from day one and put them in a book. I would love to share more. I just hope the crazies stay away just a tad. Especially you "anonymous" ones. You are the worst. Homeschool and Etc. would agree. Ha ha!

1 comment:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

That "anonymous" is the worst. I leave the option so someone who truly has something to say and isn't on Blogger or whatever can pop by and say hi. But often people use "anonymous" so they can say nasty things for fun.

I wish people could disagree nicely on blogs. Because to my mind, it's like coming in to my "space" on the internet and you're a guest. Just as I'm a guest here. I need to stop throwing candy wrappers on the floor when I visit, eh? :]