Saturday, September 13, 2008

Here Goes...

(Ha ha! I love that picture of the lady ironing. I get a giggle every time I see it.)

So, you know... I used to write more in depth about my life. Daily happenings. But when I started getting criticism from the crazies, I stopped. I made my life blogs more about highlights. Which is good! But... that is not always real writing. So, I would like to share more. I've been blogging 2 years now and I have over 700 posts. Yay! I love, love, love looking back on my old posts and seeing how much has changed. I even begun to print out the pages from day one and put them in a book. I would love to share more. I just hope the crazies stay away just a tad. Especially you "anonymous" ones. You are the worst. Homeschool and Etc. would agree. Ha ha!
Post a Comment