Thursday, September 04, 2008

"Raisin' McCain" Music Video

Har har...
This is a great video.

Palin's speech was AWESOME! That's one of the best speeches I've heard in a long time. Beside the one Bush did right after September 11th....
Palin made Obama be seen in a light that surely sent the DemocRATs running back to their shadows. I'm sure they are feverishly trying to write a comeback speech for Obama since he probably can't come up with one of his own to save his life. OBAMAnation shouldn't even be on the ballot. The Democrats must've been desperate.

I loved her soccer mom joke. LOL! She's a mom of five like I. I hope I'm as tough as her but still have a soft heart like her also.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have you read this:
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/gop_convention_spin_part_ii.html