Thursday, September 25, 2008

Kyle Got in a Fight!


Gosh, I meant to tell you how my 5 year old got in a fight at school! It took awhile to get all the information. I was so shocked because he is my cute little, sweet Kyle. That is so unlike him! This is what happened. A big (bully) kid was picking on his little friend. His friend is only four. So Kyle kicked this boy in the, you know, private area. The poor kid was on the ground and Kyle just went at it. I asked Kyle why. He said that the kid is a bully. He's an older kid too. I guess Kyle stood in for his little friend and taught this kid a lesson. So I told Kyle, "well, why did you have to kick him in his privates? Why didn't you punch him instead?"

Kyle's response?

"Well, I couldn't reach his face."

4 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

YAY Kyle!!

lol ;]

Pfingston said...

LOL!
I have yet to know what to say in responce to bullies, my husband on the other hand says if you need to stand up for yourself (or in Kyle's case, someone elce) do it and bullies tend to stop . . .
Privates are a good stopper too if you can't reach the face LOL!
Bless you, bless him!
Oh, and I gave you an award so stop on by and pick it up!

Danielle said...

LOL! Ha ha that one made me laugh out loud!

Amber said...

I think I'd give my kid an ice cream cone if they did that. Never start a fight,but always defend yourlf and others. I'm sure sweet little Kyle didn't injure him too badly :)