Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blast from the Past



It's been kind of fun going to look for old friends from high school and also from my church I grew up in. I have found so many! I have rekindled friendships from long ago and it has been so incredibly neat. So many different paths taken in life. Some sad, some surprising, and some just such a blessing to see. I thank God that he brought me from the miry clay. For so long I was so stubborn, never wanted to listen to anybody. I was on my own path of destruction. Charles was the one that really steered me back to Christ. I headed down a really scary path. I give all the credit because if I had gone my own way, I wouldn't be married to my best friend and have my five little blessings. This life is so short. Thank God I was pulled out of my mess. Down the road, I look back and think "Phew, I was so close from missing all this that I have". If you see picture on the left, I had just turned 16. I really started to go downhill there. The picture to the right, with my family, I was moving to California at 17. Just wanting to run away. I guess from myself. To get away from my problems. But you know how it goes... wherever you go, there you are.

No comments: