Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fun Swimming!




My kids were pulled out their school today (I'll tell you later why) so I decided to finally blow up this pool and let them swim. The only thing is... I really didn't want to have to blow this up myself. I mean, look at it! LOL. So I went in the garage and got into the tools. I used the blower to blow it up. I just put it up to the nozzle and it worked quickly. Awwwesome. My husband laughed at the idea till he saw how quickly it worked. Hee hee. Chaz seems to be very cautious of the sun. He told me he didn't want to get burned. That is Chaz for you. Oh, I had to put the dogs in the kennel because they would've popped the pool. :P

2 comments:

Danielle said...

o too cute! What a great size! I wish it was still pool weather here. I'm already missing it. Everyone else is anxious for the rain... not me! My only sympathy for those who ask for rain is my husband because he's just hoping all the half dressed girls around town will put some clothes on if the rain comes! ha poor guys... I do feel sorry for them!

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Hope everything is ok or better yet Charles got a great job and you feel like you want to homeschool again. I wouldn't want to wish one of those "forced into homeschooling because of a bad school situation" things on anyone. Hope that's not the case.