Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Torture Class

Guys, seriously, last nights abs class was torture. It's only a half hour class but I kept looking at the clock waiting for it to end. I couldn't possibly dislike my teacher anymore! I walked in feeling great, did some cardio before I went to class. Then when abs class was over, I walked out feeling like I could just fall over from exhaustion. I walked up to the teacher when she finally ended it and I said, "Thanks for the torture". Then I went to put away my mat and as I went to walk out, I almost walked into a mirror because I was so tired. I went to find Charles on the bikes and he could see right away how exhausted I was. He walked with me to the teen center and sat me down. I just wanted to sleep I was so tired. My gosh. When I got home I read a magazine and took a long bath. Such great torture. I'll be at the class next Monday.

No comments: