Saturday, June 17, 2006

The Biggest Loser Contest!

Okay, so... Brianne and I have this contest going now. When we were at the waterpark, we couldn't help but notice that we need to lose some weight. So... we started this weight contest. I call it The Biggest Loser! Whoever loses 10 lbs first has to treat the other person to whatever they want. So, Brianne wants a day at the spa. I want a day at a different waterpark than where we were at today. So, of course my prize is cheaper so she'll just have to make up the difference by taking me clothes shopping. Anyway, so since I'm going to win, I'll just let her know right now that I love American Eagle and Charlotte Russe. The contest starts on Monday so in case no one can get in contact with me, I'll be at the gym all day. Every day. I just know I'm gonna be the biggest loser...in a good sorta way. ;)

No comments: