Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Questionnaire

Favorite Word: Joy (Love it! Joy is not just a temporary feeling. Happy is. I love the word Joy. "The Joy of the Lord is my strength".)

Least Favorite Word: Fart (so rude)

What turns me on spiritually, creatively, emotionally?
spiritually - good holy ghost, bible filled, convicting preaching/teaching. Not just "grace, grace, greasy grace." I want something that's gonna inspire me to live my life consecrated to the Lord.
creatively - Quiet moments
emotionally - Sitting next to my husband talking about our dreams as we sit in a quiet room after the kids are sleeping.

What turns me off spiritually, creatively, emotionally?
spiritually - Someone who spouts off their beliefs about morals and standards without knowing their bible and understanding it. The "church" today in America have truly gone off track in some ways in order to please people. Which in turn deceives people and becomes a stumbling block.
creatively - not having enough time to think about options.
emotionally - When I tell someone what I'm going through and then they try to put on their "fix-it hat". I'd rather they just listen. If I want answers, I'll ask for it.

Favorite curse word: Darn it! (Christian version).

Sound I love the most: Ivy talking. Or little Kyle talking in his cute 2 year old voice. Or hearing the boys discussing their plans. Or hearing my husband's voice on the phone. It reminds me of when he would call me when we were dating.

Sound I hate to hear: Phone ringing.

Profession, other than my own, that I would like to attempt: Music.

What I would like to hear God say when I get to heaven: "Well done thou good and faithful servant"... And... "We have lots of food here".

No comments: