Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pondering Diet Plans


Okay, I don't want to turn into a diet fanatic. I am not wanting to freak out over every carb. I still believe in eating healthy cereal in the morning. I am more of a "portion control" dieter now. I think it's not good how people remove so much carbs out of their diet. Yes, fruit is good carbs. Adkins would say no bread. I say it's okay as long as it's whole grain. I guess if you want to lose weight incredibly fast, then you would cut out all carbs. But since I only have 10 lbs to lose, I don't want to go crazy. Now, I do serve my dinner on a little sandwich plate. Like the one pictured. Anyhow, I've never in my life had to diet so I'm having to read up a lot on this stuff! After researching on how Oprah lost all that weight, I was surprised to see that she hadn't turned into a major diet fanatic. She just had certain rules.

1. Be conscious of what you are eating
2. Don't eat after 7:30pm
3. Drink your 8 glasses a day
4. Workout 8 times a week (I only do it 5-6 times a week)

No comments: