Monday, June 19, 2006

Great Questions 2

This is an email that was sent around but I posted the answers. You can copy and send to your friends also if you like. :)


1. FIRST NAME? Real name Virginia (at church). Nick name is Jenny. (Family and old friends call me that.)
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My great-grandmother Virginia Shelton.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Last night.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I try, yes. Otherwise I only type.
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? None. Hate cold sandwiches, but if it's hot then thin slices of roast beef.
6. KIDS? 5, 4, and 2 year old sons and one 11 month old daughter.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Hesitantly, yes. Hee, hee.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? Very much indeed (My blog site).
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Oh my gosh yes! But in a light hearted way.
10.DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes!!
11.WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I don't know if that would be fun or just really stupid.
12.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? raisin Bran. I'm laying off the carbs right now though.
13.DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Nope.
14.DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Smell wise or strength wise? Hee, hee. Just kidding. It's not that I'm strong, just that (in a wresting match, I never quit and I wear them out).
15.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint chocolate chip. Yummmm!
16.SHOE SIZE? Usually a nine. Sometimes an 8 1/2.
17.RED OR PINK? Well, I've always loved red, but since pink had come in style, I've loved that for awhile.
18.WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My forehead. I hate it. I would love to just let my hair flow back and not worry about bangs.
19.WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My cousin Abigail. We've rarely ever had the chance to have a relationship. When she was little, most of her time when in to fashion shows, talent shows, and modeling so I never got to spend time with her. Even on her free time she was being fitted for a dress, or practicing her tap dancing. I'd always be playing with her brother instead because she was always too busy. I've always longed for a friendship with her.
20.DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? If they want! I love getting to know people.
21.WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? I am wearing Guess carpenter jeans and my white flip flops. (With a cute American Eagle brown shirt.)
22.LAST THING YOU ATE? Oatmeal.
23.WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Nick Lachey "What's Left of Me".
24.IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Red!
25.FAVORITE SMELL? My husband's cologne when we were dating. I still have the bottle and I keep it close by. I also love my Romance perfume.
26.WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.
27.THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? Well, I don't check out other guys but when I used to I always noticed the lips. I love my husband's lips.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yes, she is very special and is looking extremely beautiful every time I see her.
29. FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Dr. Pepper with Cherry and Vanilla. That or my bedtime tea.
30. FAVORITE SPORT? I love to play basketball. I have quickly discovered that most girls in church think it's mixed with football so I've never played with them again!
31. EYE COLOR? Charles says they are blue with gold in the middle. I never look at my eyes.
32. HAT SIZE? I hate hats!!! I don't know. I love to just have long flowing hair.
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? I've always wanted some with a little more blue in them. I do need contacts so I should get some.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? Chinese Food. (Or Leslea's food). She knows that too.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy Endings. The kind where you cry with Joy.
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIES? Passion of the Christ
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Brown. (So cute!)
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Basking in the sun with a soda or ice tea by my side. A good magazine and some chillin' music. I am a serious summer girl.
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both. My kids are so affectionate because of us.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheese cake with Strawberries on top. Yummmm...
41. WHO IS LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Becky Chambers. Roger hasn't shown her how to use the computer. Also Socorro! I love you Socorro! (And I love your food). Yummm...
42. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Brianne of course!!!
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Bible and Marie Claire Magazine (because I love fashion, not for the stupid gossip)
44. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? No mouse pad. : (
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I don't own a boob tube.
46. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Rolling of the ocean (only if I'm there). And Rain.
47. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? I could care less.
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Washington (by the ocean of course.)
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I have no idea. I don't think I have a specific one. Hmmm... maybe just making others feel beautiful and complimenting others. Otherwise I don't know. That is something I want to ask God in Heaven.
50. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Globe, Arizona in a little one story hospital. June 14th 1979

No comments: