Wednesday, June 14, 2006

My 27th Birthday! Ouch!

P.S. What a nerdy picture. But in case you wonder what I look like and who the blonde talking is. Officially, in this picture I am 26. Hee, hee... it was taken 2 days prior. :P

Today Charles and I celebrated my 27th birthday. Last night I stayed up real late so I could cherish my last minutes of being 26. I so didn't want to turn 27!!!!! Aaarrrghhh! Why must time fly soooo fast?! I remember when I couldn't wait to turn 16. Then I couldn't imagine ever turning 18! I remember someone telling me that it'll be here before I knew it and then the years would fly after that. Boy, was that right! Now here I am 9 years later wondering where that time went. I barely even remember them I've been so busy. Wow! I never thought I'd have a mini van to boot! Ha! What a laugh! I've always, always wanted a red convertible. I almost bought one when I was 18 but I decided against it because the salesman's name was Romeo and he was flirting with me really bad and even tried to get a date. Forget it. I was out of there. Without my red convertible. Someday I just know Charles will get me one as a second car! He said he's totally down for that. Awesome. Anyhow. I woke up at 6am to flowers and a card. He stayed home with me and we spent the day together. I did not workout. Today was my free day. We went to PV mall (one of our favorites) and I bought myself one shirt at American Eagle Outfitters and 3 shirts at Old Navy. For Father's day I bought Charles a shirt from American Eagle Outfitters and shorts from Old Navy. Tonight at church I had nursery but afterwards Charles handed me 3 birthday cards from people and a gift. Friday Charles' family is having a get together for my birthday and Saturday my best friend and I are having lunch together and going to a waterpark together. I am so lucky to be surrounded by so many wonderful people in my life! How did I get so blessed? God is good.

P.S. I forgot to mention that last Sunday my parents took me out to lunch for my birthday and they bought me my waterpark ticket for this Saturday! Thanks Mom and Dad!
Post a Comment