Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Can Boys Have Baby Fever?

I was sitting on the couch looking at my stomach. My 5 year old asked me, "Mom, do you have a baby in your tummy?" (Chaz has been begging me for a long time). I said, "No. There is no baby." He asked me if I could have another one like Ivy. "A cute one." He said. Then he went into the bathroom and asked his dad if we could have another little baby girl. Charles thought that was so sweet. Seeing the look on Charles' face made me realize how open he is to having another one some day. I then realized after a few minutes that I was in a daze thinking about how cute the next baby would be. Aaaaghhh! Could I really change my mind that quickly about having more kids?! My gosh! Before I go and get myself another baby (realizing all of a sudden how wonderful that would be), I asked Chaz if he would like a couple of birds. He was glad about that. So, tomorrow we will be heading to the mall to get a couple of birds.

No comments: