Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Tammy's Party

Saturday we celebrated Tammy's 29th birthday. I'm gonna throw her a big one next year for her 30th! Hee, hee.... My birthday is next month. I can't believe I'll be 27. Wow! I couldn't fathom ever turning 18 and now in 3 years I'll be 30! I made a promise to a friend when I was 16 that I would never turn into the frumpy housewife. That I would do whatever it took to stay looking nice. I've really tried to live by that. :) Anyhow, Tammy's friend Lola was there and Tammy's husband Geoff. Plus her kids and my family and my parents. We put out a slip and slide and the kids played out there most of the time. We love parties! Who doesn't? If Tammy doesn't like this pic, we can't help it. She'll never pose for one so this is the best we could get.

No comments: