Monday, May 15, 2006

Mother's Day


Mother's Day was wonderful! I woke up with Ivy wanting a bottle. I didn't know that Charles had already gotten up to get her one so I could rest. So, I got up to prop it back up for her and I was so tired, I headed back to bed. Charles followed me out and told me to turn around. So I did and I saw the big flowers on the table and chocolate. I couldn't believe I had walked right past it. They were beautiful!!...

Then we headed to church and heard an excellent sermon dedicated to mothers. Afterwards I went up and told him about something I had read in the paper. Only 10% of women in America have 4 or more children! That's down from 37% in 1974! I couldn't believe it! I felt pretty proud to be in that 10%....

After church we headed to a restaurant and then to visit with Charles' family. We had a great time and then did the best thing we could've done on Mothers day. Headed back to church for the evening service! Charles really made my day special, going out of his way to take care of things even more. He always helps me out but he went the extra mile for me. It was a great Mother's Day. Thank you Charles.

No comments: