Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Me and My Hubby

Charles and I felt like we had a mini vacation over the weekend. It was wonderful! We just spent time together being "friends". Really just talking about serious but not negative issues. Just our thoughts on life. It never ceases to amaze me how much we think alike. It was a 5 day weekend and we spent it all together as a family. We worked out, dined together, shopped together. I lost 5 lbs! Yay! Not nearly enough but it's a start! I have a little more to go to be where I was before I had kids. I would like to get there. Although I don't have stretch marks, I'm not quite the tight tummy anymore! LOL! Anyhow, I know looks aren't everything, but it does help and it helps you to be more confident when you feel good about yourself. I remember growing up in church watching couples. I watched so intently and I noticed that once marriage began, after about year, the nice and polished looks went. They just didn't think it was necessary anymore. I was always bothered by that and my best friend Jessica and I made a pact together that we would not let that happen. It must be hard for a man to go into the work place being around polished women all day and then come home to a frumpy housewife! ARggh! If I were a guy, that would be frustrating! I know some might disagree, but that's okay. Thoughts are always welcome here. :)

Me and hubby pics.

No comments: