Saturday, May 06, 2006

Revival in the Nursery


This week was conference week at our church and all the pastor's of our baby churches came out. So, we had revival in the nursery! When I had nursery Wednesday night, 80% of the babies were crying because it was a new place for them. By Friday, when I had nursery, they had considerably calmed down since they were getting used to the place. I was expecting it to be a lot harder because of what people told me. But it must be hard for people that are not used to dealing with little ones all day. Maybe I should just stay in the baby mode and not wait forever to have another one. It seems to me that after too long, people get adjusted to their lives and then they end up not wanting anymore. The interesting part of it is that God designed us without the birth control pill in our hand, but since the world considers kids to be an inconvenience, they had to make one. I trust God more than man. By far. I used to think Catholics were wrong about their ban on the birth control pill but once I researched the pill and found out it was another form of abortion, I instantly cut it off. Man, I ruined it! Once I knew the truth, I could not with a clear conscience take it. Therefore, if you like the pill, don't read what it really does. I won't even talk about the IUD because that is even sicker. I shutter to think what it does. I can't believe that is even legal. But if abortion is then I'm not surprised. But as Christians, God holds us to a higher standard. If you would like to know more about what birth control really does,
  • Contraceptive Pills Abortifacient
  • will give you more information. Beware. Don't read unless you want to know the truth. Don't let anyone make you feel ashamed for having children. My pastor once told me that if you really get down to the root of it, the number one reason is because of money. The love of money. Then I realized, as an American, I am truly spoiled and have an abundance compared to so many in other nations. I have found that God takes care of His people. God has always blessed my family and met the need. With each child we had, our finances grew. The bible still holds it's promises even today.

    "Your wife shall be like a fruiful vine in the very heart of your house, your children like olive plants all around your table." Psalm 128:3

    "For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows ver well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth" Psalm 139:13-16

    "Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb is a reward." Psalm 127:3

    "Like arrows in the hand of a warrior, so are the children of one's youth. Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them; they shall not be ashamed, but shall speak with their enemies in the gate." Psalm 127:4-5

    No comments: