Thursday, December 22, 2011

100% Natural Muscle Soak Bath Salt by San Francisco Salt Company Review

I'm a LOVER of baths and almost every night I place a lighted candle next to me with a good book to read while taking one.  Being a mom to one or a mom to many, that has always been the power behind some good unwinding time.  Even better is when I can add a treat to the water with a lovely scent.

The San Francisco Bath Salt Company sent me some bath salts and boy is it relaxing.  Not only is there a nice scent but it's gentle and not overwhelming by any means.  It doesn't have a million ingredients but just salts and essential oils.  Lovely!

Made with pure Epsom Salt and eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils, Muscle Soak Bath Salts will help to relieve even the most overworked muscles.  This is the ideal bath salt for athletes, people with physical jobs, and anyone who needs to revive tired and aching muscles.  

ANNNNNDD.... tired moms!  As a mom I've never worked so hard in my life and by the end of the day, I need that relaxation and something to help take the tiredness from my bones and relieve those aching muscles. Treat your body with this bath salt for $4.99.  If you are a new customer you can use the code tomoson for %5 off.  You can also find them on Facebook and Twitter.

***
 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments: