Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Resting...Will Be Back Soon

I got a few messages from my dear blogging friends and I'm so sorry I wasn't able to respond. I promise I will soon. Just after I did my last post, I had to go into the hospital. The pain in my back went from 0 to 100 within half an hour. It was so bad it was worse then when I gave birth to my last baby with no meds. They kept me in the hospital for five days. I was pretty much in and out of consciousness during that time. I'm back home now on lots of meds. (Had bad kidney infection, prelabor, and fluid in my lungs). I have really crazy story to tell. :) I'm in bed now though and super tired. Thank goodness for my mom, she is coming in the morning. I can't get out of bed. So tired. I promise I'll respond soon. My husband is amazing for all that he had to go through and take care of while I was gone. My mom helped out too. I'm so, so, so grateful. I'll be on antibiotics the rest of my pregnancy. I'll write later. :) Just don't have the strength right now.
Post a Comment